Stats will never match what is found in google analytics or other stat software. The main reasons are listed below.
- Factors that affect open/clicks totals in stats programs
- Unique clicks/vs total clicks same with unique opens/total opens
- People who click then cancel/close the browser
- People who block google analytics
- Google Analytics may not work in all browser setups
- Antivirus and antispam clicks might checks links or they may not like Bitly links.
What we do provide is complete full transparent real-time reporting for all opens and clicks. For opens, we log the date/time, email address, IP address, user agent and provide what country/state when possible they opened from. For clicks, we log the date/time, email address, IP address, user agent, what exact link they clicked and provide what country/state